By using the Community Job and Resource Fairs website, you acknowledge to be bound by the following agreement. Community Job and Resource Fairs hold the right to alter the Terms and Conditions anytime without announcement, and your persisted usage of Community Job and Resource Fairs conceives your consent to such adjustments.
Use of Interative Areas
Community Job and Resource Fairs prohibits the use of the site for unlawful acts. The site is only to be used for its actual purpose. You acknowledge not to use the site:
- To build a database that features material obtained or otherwise received from the site except where explicitly allowed on the Site;
- To disseminate any unsought or unlawful marketing, marketing stuff, “junk email,” “chain letters,” “pyramid strategies,” or any other type of solicitation;
- To disseminate any stuff consisting of software malware or any other code, documents or methods intended to disrupt, harm, damage or restrict the performance of any software applications or hardware or communications tools;
- To disseminate any information that is or may infringe the privileges (such as intellectual property privileges) of any 3rd party or be illegal, menacing, defamatory, obscene, inappropriate, vulgar, pornographic, hazardous, prone to incite racial hatred;
- To disseminate any stuff which does or may get or any of its models or subsidiaries into debate or by any means harm their status;
- To disseminate any stuff where usage of the stuff by our site, or any 3rd party certified or authorized by our site, will give surge to any third party statements; or
- To submit links that take customers to things that contravenes any of the above limitations.
- To disseminate commercials on the site or use the site for any other business reasons (which would incorporate using the site to advertise or encourage the deal of your goods/services);
- To locate links on the site where those links accept customers to illegal stuff or materials that contravenes this agreement.
Links To Third Parties
Links to all the 3rd party sites on our webpages are displayed exclusively for your convenience. You automatically leave our website when you click on those links. We would like to inform that we have not analyzed all of the links and does not manage and aren’t liable for these sites or their information or accessibility. We therefore do not support or make any claims about those sites, or any information presented there, or any outcome that may be received from using those sites. In case you visit any of the 3rd party sites connected to our webpage, you do so completely at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability
The business, any party (regardless if or otherwise associated with developing, creating, sustaining or delivering the site), and any of the business' group companies and the owners, workers, stakeholders or agencies of any of them, dismiss all legal responsibility and duty for any volume or type of damage or harm that may cause to you or a 3rd party (including without restriction, any immediate, indirect, punitive or resultant damage or problems, or any decrease in earnings, income, goodwill, information, agreements, use of funds, or loss or erodes owing to or linked in any way to company interruption, and whether in tort (including without constraint carelessness), agreement or otherwise) along with the site by any means or along with the use, failure to use or the outcomes of use of the site, any sites associated with the site or the stuff on such sites, including but not restricted to decrease or harm due to malware that may invade your computer tools, application, information or other property due to your access to, use of, or surfing the site or your accessing of any stuff from the site or any sites linked to the Website.
Copyrights and Trademarks
All stuff designed by is owned and copyrighted except if and until remaining payment for work as laid out in work contract is obtained. When all charges are obtained in full, copyright immediately moves to the customer. If we get stock pictures or other stuff from third-party distributors on the client’s behalf, copyright regulation and the esteemed vendors’ ownership restrictions apply.
Feel free to contact us if you have any question.