- What are the benefits of attending a Community Job & Resource Fair?
- Benefits include:
1) Meet qualified, local candidates, face-to-face in one location. Reduce the time, effort and cost of recruiting.
2) Build brand recognition for the Employer's business, and helps raise awareness of Employer's company in their community.
3) Reach candidates who may not use traditional online career search methods to find their next career.
4) Complimentary continental breakfast at every event.
5) We also offer multi event discounts and additional marketing services.
- What time do Community Job & Resource Fairs run?
- Our Fairs run from 10 AM to 1PM. Please arrive around 8:45 -9:00 am for set up. We do allow early entry to our Veterans at 9:30am.
- What's the deadline for an exhibitor to purchase a booth?
- Everyone is welcome to register until the event is full, up to the day of the event.
- What are the cancellation/no-show and refund policies?
- No refunds.
- What employers and resources will be there?
- For a complete listing of employers at your specific event, go to the Fairs Calendar.
- Do I need a resume?
- In this digital age, most employers want you to submit your resume and application online. However, it is always a great idea to be prepared by having a few copies, on hand, so that a potential employer could make notes about you and keep it for future reference. Also, be prepared to fill out applications on the spot to apply for available positions. For help with your resume, visit monster.com and jobsearch.com .
- What should I bring?
1) You should arrive at the career fair dressed in professional attire.
2) Be prepared to give a 45 second elevator pitch (a quick synopsis of you).
3) Bring several copies of your resume.
- Are the companies hiring at the events?
- All of the companies at our career fairs are hiring for multiple positions and some will interview and hire on the spot.